AUTOMATIC & SAFE ELEVATED TOTE AND CRATE UNLOADING
Efficient, high production handling for your bulk product containers.
WHY THE FORKLIFT DUMPER?
FLEXIBLE OPTIONSAvailable in various sanitary levels and safety factors, with a selection of options to fit your application. Use standalone or integrate with the next step in your process.
OPTIMAL PRODUCT HANDLINGSmooth, continuous unloading in a single stage handles your bulk products with care. An optional seal system and dust-tight hoods ensure no contamination or debris.
SAFE OPERATIONEliminate manual unloading and workers getting on and off forklifts to streamline operation and keep your team safe. Optional 5:1 safety factor available for heavy-duty operation.
Single stage with 60-degree discharge angle
Handle up to 1,800 pounds totes on standard model or 3,000 on the 5:1 safety factor design
Optional positive seal system lifts and seals the box before tilt – eliminating the possibility of debris
Sanitary open-frame, tubular design with RTE level available
Single stage tilt
60-degree discharge angle
66” (1676 mm) and up
up to 3,000 lbs. standard
Additional equipment options to customize the Eleveyor precisely to your application.
- Stainless steel or mild steel construction
- Wash down or RTE sanitation levels
- Positive seal system
- 3:1 or 5:1 safety factor
- Mounted or separate controls
Service & Parts
Our expert project managers and technical service teams work hand-in-hand with you to find the solutions you need, quickly and efficiently, so you can stay up and running.
- Installation with onsite cutting and welding to get your operation up and running fast
- Electrical capabilities to integrate the line
- Training programs give your operators the know-how to keep it running
- Contact technical service via phone, email, and emergency support available 24/7
- Get equipment tuning, belting repair and replacement handled by experienced technicians right at your facility
COMMON FOOD INDUSTRIES
Whether your bulk product is raw, dusty, wrapped or not, the Forklift Dumper can handle and unload it throughout your processing line. Don’t see your products? We have decades of experience throughout the food industry – contact us for your custom configuration.