GENTLE HANDLING, FLEXIBLE, SANITARY, AND LOW-MAINTENANCE – IT DOES IT ALL
FLEXIBLE OPERATIONReversable operation can feed two lines or accumulate and store product in-line. Available floor-mounted or suspended, and with complementary platforms.
OPTIMAL PRODUCT INTEGRITYHorizontal motion offers the gentlest product handling-eliminating breakage and seasoning or fine loss and maintaining blend integrity.
SANITARY & MAINTENANCE FRIENDLYFeaturing IP69k components, open-frame design, no hollow tubing, easily removed guards, and few moving parts for easy washdowns and minimal maintenance.
Smoothest product handling technology, eliminating breakage and seasoning/fine loss
Instant start/stop and reversing and quiet, dependable operation with a sealed Servo drive
Sanitary design with wipe down pans, IP69k components, open frame, no hollow tubing, and minimal moving parts
Key details to help you decide if the PURmotion is right for your operation.
Sealed Servo drive
No belts, chains, or pulleys
Solid round bar counterweight system
All IP69k components
Pans: stainless steel, smooth, textured
Lightweight, easily removed guarding
up to 36” (914 mm)
up to 20’ (610 cm)
up to 45 ft 3/min
Additional equipment options to customize the PURmotion precisely to your application.
- Floor, platform, or ceiling mounted
- Wipe down or RTE sanitation levels
- Pneumatic gates: slide, split side, end flip
- Straight or bias (up to 45 degrees) inlets and outlets
- Platforms and support systems
Service & Parts
- Installation with onsite cutting and welding to get your operation up and running fast
- Electrical capabilities to seamlessly integrate the line
- Training programs give your operators the know-how to keep it running
- Contact technical service via phone, email, and emergency support available 24/7
- Get equipment tuning, belting repair and replacement handled by experienced technicians right at your facility
COMMON FOOD INDUSTRIES
Whether your product is seasoned or coated, solid, bulk pellets or flakes, blended or not, the PURmotion can smoothly convey it throughout your processing line. Don’t see your products? We have decades of experience throughout the food industry – contact us for your custom configuration.
We put sanitation and food safety at the forefront of our designs. The PURmotion is designed for maximum accessibility and ease of washdown, in line with FMSA equipment design standards.
REQUEST A CONFIGURATION